This release focuses on delivering usability enhancements to the Shipwell platform.
The Parcel Workflow now contains the following improvements:
- Removed accessorials from the parcel page layout.
- You can now create shipments with multiple packages. At the bottom of the shipping items page, click Add Item link. Add as many items as you want and then select Get Quotes. The rate page displays the number of packages included in each shipment, as well as the combined rate.
- You can now cancel parcel shipments and filter those canceled shipments on the dashboard.
You can now view missing details contained in an EDI tender important for identifying customers and locations, including:
- Customer reference number
- Location id
You can also view EDI implementation data required to complete a shipment but not required to make a tender request through EDI:
- Dates for each stop
- Stop contact first name
- Stop contact email
- Stop contact phone
If a tender comes in with either missing shipment data or a location id that does not match an existing address book entry, the user sees a warning symbol for that load on the load board. Hovering over the warning symbol will provide details regarding the conflict.
- EDI now updates the stop arrival and departure fields on a shipment when that information is received via a 214 (shipment update).
- Users can now use the weight overrise option on a shipment when transmitting tenders via EDI.
Shipwell now distinguishes between Power Units, trucks in carrier fleets tracked via ELDs (Electronic Logging Devices).
- Active power units have reported data recently.
- Inactive power units have not reported data recently.
- Deactivated power units have been explicitly marked as such by the ELD platform.
Users can now assign a specific power unit to a shipment using a dropdown that lists all known power unit numbers associated with the designated carrier's fleet.
FedEx recently changed their requirements when rating shipments that cross borders during transport. P44 translated those new requirements through Shipwell's interface, causing issues for these shipments until specific details could be captured and sent in with the shipment to be rated.
FedEx requires for shipments that cross borders to provide:
- Currency Code
- Total value of all Line Items
- Country of Manufacture for each Line Item
Currently, these cross border requirements only apply to FedEx's Instant Rates.
When requesting LTL Instant Rates, Shipwell now provides these required values (if available) along with the rest of the shipment.
For the Currency Code, Shipwell will automatically determine this from the currency set on the Company profile.
For the Total value of all Line Items, Shipwell will automatically calculate the total cost if entered on each of the line items. A line item Value Per Piece ($) field is already on the Line Item, but users will need to enter this.
For Country of Manufacture, a new required field is added.
Shipwell will not proactively prompt a user when building the shipment since this information is only required when selecting FedEx's Instant Rates.
If the user has not entered the required information when building the shipment before attempting to select a FedEx Instant Rate, P44 will return a descriptive error that can inform a user of what is missing and how to correct it.
Clicking order removes tag: Fixed an error when if a user adds a tag to a shipment, that tag was removed.
Correct parcel tracking issue: Fixed an error that forced a parcel shipment to remain in open status.
Add multiple points of contact (POC) create numerous address book items: Fixed an error where a user adds a new POC to an address book entry, the system generated duplicate address entries.
- Resolved an issue whereby some POCs who received and responded Bid Requests were unable to view the associated loads on the load board.
- Searches executed on the load board will now return Tender Requests meeting the search criteria, in addition to loads.
- Resolved an issue that prevented a user from accessing the Book Now button after submitting a Bid on a Load.
- Added the ability to sort the load board based on the Tender Expires column.
- Users are now prevented from double-clicking the Book Now button before the booking process completes on the server.
- After Accepting a Tender, the Reject button now correctly appears on the Load Board Side Panel for that load.
- When a user chooses to reject a tender, the modal prompting the user to supply a Reason Code will now correctly clear.
- The load board side panel will now correctly display updated Bid Amount after submitting a new Bid, without needing to open/close the side panel.
Updated 5 months ago