This release includes many enhancements made to data science functionality inside the Shipwell platform, as well as the usual quality of life improvements.
All users of the Pricing Intel tool now have access to Shipwell Market Composite data.
In addition to seeing their respective company's historical FTL rates for a specified lane using a selected equipment type (My Data), users will now also see a Shipwell-derived market rate (SW Market Composite). The SW Market Composite represents a proprietary blending and weighting of consortia data from multiple sources that represent historical market rates for the queried lane and equipment type.
The addition of the SW Market Composite allows for the benchmarking of My Data to market rates. A summary of the distribution of market rates shows in both graphical and tabular formats and includes the 25th, 50th (median), and 75th percentiles of the underlying distribution.
Shippers can now import their SLAs using the bulk import utility.
All fields on the SLA use the bulk import tool except for attaching documents, as long as all fields fulfill these requirements:
- On-time and Acceptance Rates are expressed as a percent and need the % symbol appended to a number (I.e., 95%)
- If Total Capacity, Committed Capacity, or Loads Awarded is included, one must include units as well
- Total Capacity Units, Committed Capacity Units, or Loads Awarded Units are all expressed as Per Day, Per Week, Or Per Month
- Acceptable values for Service Level Rank include: Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, and Backup
Customers can now store default contract values on the Company Profile. These field values automatically import into all new contracts without having to enter them manually every time.
Most Contract field values can store defaults, including:
- Flat Fee vs. Per Mile Rating
- Common SLAs, Notes, and Documents to attach
- Typical Mode and Equipment Types
- Mileage system and version
- Additional Stop charges
- Whether or not fuel is included in the rate
Fields that are likely to vary from one contract to the next (e.g., rates, lanes, etc.) cannot store default values.
When creating a new contract, the values entered can be removed or modified before saving.
Cloned contracts do not ingest default values as the "clone" makes a copy of its source.
Likewise, bulk importing contracts also do not leverage default values with this release but may in the future if left blank during the import.
Shipwell platform customers whose carrier network includes CH Robinson (CHR) can now assign a shipment to CHR and receive updates on its status throughout the shipment lifecycle.
Users can assign a shipment to CHR using any of the following methods, which results in the creation of a new, corresponding order in CHR's Navisphere system:
- Manual assignment on the Shipment Details > Carrier & Equipment card
- Requested bids and load board bids from CHR selected on the Requested Bids card
- Book now actions taken by CHR on a shipment posted to the Load Board
- Acceptance of a tender offer view Tender to Carrier(s) on Shipment Details
- Creating a shipment through the Shipwell API
Shipwell reflects updates to shipments in the Shipment Timeline. These updates include geo-location reports and the shipment's progressions through the following status changes:
- Carrier Confirmed
- At Pickup
- In Transit
For a shipment's contacts that can receive email updates, Shipwell now sends an email notification when Navisphere creates a new order, if order creation fails, and when orders cancel.
To enable CHR integration, contact your Shipwell Customer Success Manager (CSM) and their CHR account team. Two settings will be changed:
- Shipweel configures a customer's Shipwell environment with the customer's Customer Code from Navisphere.
- The CHR team configures Navishpere to send updates for orders from a Shipwell's endpoint, available from the Shipwell CSM team.
At present, if CHR assigns then unassigns from a Shipwell shipment, no change is made automatically to the corresponding Navisphere order.
Users can now associate a trailer number to a shipment on the Carrier & Equipment card. The trailer number must be related to an assigned carrier on the Manage > Equipment > Trailers page.
The Manage > Drivers page now breaks out and displays the four types of Hours of Service (HOS) data collected by the Shipwell platform from integrated ELD providers:
- Cycle Time
- Drive Time
- Shift Time
- Break Time
Additionally, the Driver Status data collected from the connected ELD providers displays with the following values:
- Off Duty
- On Duty
- To make sure orders are not removed from shipments when archived, the archive button has been removed from order pages.
- Customer reference fields in newly built shipments are now readable.
- Tags are now retained on shipments if a user adds an order to a shipment with tags.
- Added support for America/Anchorage (AKST) timezone.
- Fixed a bug where a user clicked on any of the filter dropdowns to view the options the page would automatically reload the order list to reload.
- When a user switches between saved dashboards, the previous dashboard selections clear, and the new dashboard applies.
- The default dashboard set by a user now always applies when the user accesses the order page.
Updated 5 months ago